Santa Ana Resources During COVID-19
In this webinar the Aspect Team, the City of Santa Ana and the Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce present a recovery plan for businesses along with links and resources available to all businesses in Orange County.
A must-watch for all office and retail businesses.
The panel of experts include:
- Kristine Ridge, City Manager, Santa Ana
- Dave Elliot, CEO and President, Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce
- Fred Delariva, Business Development Manager, Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce
- David Girty, Managing Director, Aspect Real Estate Partners
- Max Sabino, Associate, Aspect Real Estate Partners
Exciting Highlights for Businesses in Santa Ana:
- Santa Ana Will Receive $28.6M from the Cares Act - the majority will go towards business grants and community funding
- Santa Ana Economic Development Has Remained Steady
- The 2nd Batch of Small Business Incentive Grants Will Be Available August 1st
- Expect Additional Stimulus Packages on the Federal Level
- Santa Ana is in the process of creating a Tourism District within the City
Plus, not only does the City of Santa Ana have New Business Welcome Program that is a benefit to businesses choosing Santa Ana for their commercial real estate location, but there's also a Business Retention Program that helps existing businesses as well.
When it comes to business in Santa Ana, you are fully supported with resources to take your business to its highest potential. The Aspect Team knows the City of Santa Ana inside and out and specialize in finding perfect office and/or retail locations for businesses just like yours. Contact us today to begin the process.
For office and retail commercial real estate insights, leasing and consulting, please contact us.